Sunday, February 04, 2007

Randomology

We have been mowed over this past week and a half.

Someone or several someones in our house have been sick for the last ten days, except Laurel, who has an immune system like steel, she finally got a little stuffy last night and still managed to wake up beautiful and sick-free. I should be so happy for her.

And we're still fighting. I have this theory that with all the time Josh and I have been getting up for whichever girl is sick for the past week and then some that we just aren't getting the needed rest we should be to be healthy again. And I didn't need a bachelors degree for that. Deduced it on my own. I'm some kind of Einstein.

It just stinks.

Cassie just walked in here, demanded juice, and called me Melame.

It was cute.

Runny nose and all.

No comments: