Monday, July 03, 2006

Thoughts.

Yet another funny turn in life.

This is rather silly and ridiculous. I pray when I need help, when I think God is amazing, any time of day or night, and any hour. I always hope for answers but I don't usually get answers.

When Josh prays, he gets results. Almost instantaneous answers. Super results. Him and God have this thing going on. And if I was sure God is male, I would call it a male bonding experience. But since God's neither and both, and none of the above, all, you get my point, Josh and God have a serious bond. That's so awesome, although I'm jealous. How can I get into a serious bond like that with God??? I suppose that kind of jealousy is the good kind...

Seriously though, I think I'm just going to forward my prayer requests to Josh from now on. I've been meaning to rely on my husband more for that kind of thing anyways. I need to, and he needs it. I seem to neglect to let him on problems going on in my life. Not only that but then I try to fix it myself, whether it's in prayer or the physical action of 'fixing'.

Just some thoughts.

No comments: