Sunday, November 02, 2008

No, I'm Ewan McGregor!

Josh and I started singing moulin rouge's medley, and of course I was singing Ewan McGregors part because he starts out, and I started singing first...

Me: I was meant for loving you, baby. You were meant for lovin me.
Josh: The only way for loving me baby, is to pay a lovely fee...
Me: Just one night, just one night...
Josh: There's no way , cuz you can't pay... (stopped singing) How come I have to be the whore? I want Ewan McGregor's part!
Me: No, I am definately Ewan McGregor.

How many fights start because you really just want to be Ewan McGregor???


You want to buy some death sticks?

(By wave of the Jedi hand, and hot Ewan McGregor/Sir Alec Guiness voice.) You want to go home and re-think your life.

I want to go home and... re-think my life...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to go home and Re-think my life....my life with Ewan McGregor that is. You are sooooo right. Everyone wants to be him or be with him. at least I do. *hehe* besides we all know who really wears the skirt *muwahahaha*

Sammi