Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Today

I know I haven't blogged in a while. We have 4 computers in our house, and 3 of them are out of order. Leaving the slowest computer of them all, online. All quirks should be worked out at the end of this week.

It's so odd how much I miss being online. I didn't realize how much my life depends on it. I pay my bills, check my accounts, blog, shop, sell, it's crazy how many hours go into it.

We are so fortunate to be able to get information all at one time. I listen to the radio for my news strangely enough. It's funny because each time I tell Josh I heard some news on the radio he always says, "Well they have a liberal slant you know." Like I don't know. No matter where you go for your information, you have to filter it out for yourself. I'm not a big news kind of person anyways, which is one of the reasons I listen to it on the radio. Something amazing could happen and I would be the last person to know it. I really just don't care.

However when I actually care about something, I research the heck out of it. The most recent (which isn't that recent) research was that I heard about the Judas "gospel" and wanted to learn what it was about. I like to listen to all sides, and figure out how I actually feel about it. Unless someone brings up a good point to sway my opinion, I tend to hold to it. I am open to change. I don't claim to be the smartest person alive, but I'm not a total idiot either.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY! I kinda feel the same way. If i am really into something i will look at everything i can.