Monday, August 07, 2006

Mel Pung

Sometimes I write a ton just to get out what I need to say for the day. I noticed that when you googled my in-laws together, my blog comes up. But when my name is googled, only the birth announcement for Laurel and Cassie come up (what happened to Dar, we don't know).

We figured that I just never put my name together on my blog. Mel Pung. Or Melanie Pung, equally.

Even my sister-in-law google shows up with my blog. And I'm not complaining. It just seems rather odd to me that if someone wanted to find my blog, they'd have to google someone elses name to find it.

So now, maybe someone will find me.

You know, in cyberspace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Hey it worked. I googled Mel Pung and this very entry popped up on google. Now people can find you...in cyberspace.

Ps don't worry about the teeth you will be healthy and coming back with zingers and one liners to crack us all up before you know it. HUGS

Mel said...

Awesome.