Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Bombarded

I've really been having a tough week. Josh has said that it feels like it's been a week long each day. Yeah, that's exactly how I feel.

Keep (or please put) our family in your prayers, especially this week coming up.

I've always hated drama. I don't like conflict. I used to think that I liked to fight and argue, even though I knew I sucked at it (and thought that if I practiced enough that I'd get better at it). I just liked the fact that I got everything out in my fights in my head, and when it came to the real thing, I realized I didn't get anything out at all. Arguments are like that.

What it comes down to is that I really don't want to hurt anyone with whatever words I'm thinking of spitting out.

That's not why I've been having a tough week. Not really. We've just been bombarded with a lot of really sucky stuff. I don't even like the word sucky and I've used two forms of it in this post alone.

I can't help but think of how many people re-read the post to find all the times I used the word. Actually, it amuses me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, if you are upset with someone and feel like arguing write your thoughts down and approach that person. Let them know you want to talk. Don't worry about what they think, think of how you need to let them know how they are making you feel. then let them have a say and then work towards a way to better eachother. hope this helps. It's just an idea.

oh and you used a form of suck 3 times. HEHE

Mel said...

I said it three times using two different forms

Anonymous said...

Uh yeah. That's what i meant 3 times two forms. hope things are going better. HUGS!!