Friday, April 27, 2007

Right.

It never ceases to amaze me how we are made into the people we are. How one thing or one person can shape our entire lives, and lead us into a whole new direction that no one would have thought possible.

I can think of many instances of which I could have taken a different path and turned out as someone totally different.

It's interesting to me how everything works so we can be in a place to serve other people whole-heartedly.

It took me a while to realize that just as much as I could never live to be like my mom, she could never live to be like me. If my mom wasn't the way that she is, then I wouldn't be who I am. Just as her parents before her, and her grandparents before that and so on and so forth. All things come together for a purpose and although we never know what that purpose is, we can trust that it's the right one. It's always the right one. Bad times don't happen because they are wrong, (they may be evil and unfair, but it doesn't make the situation wrong) they happen so we can step up and keep fighting for what is right. Somehow we just keep trying to do what's right.

God doesn't give us anything that we can't handle.

No comments: