Thursday, March 06, 2008

Well everyone knows my cat is weird.

I think I was wrong in thinking he's part dog. No, he wants to be human. He was taken away from his mom way too early and only had us to learn from.

He jumps into the tub to clean himself.

He puts his paws on the table while we are eating. And when he goes for food, (although he knows he's not suppose to) he swipes the silverware with his paws, instead of his teeth.

I've seen him trying to turn the doorknob in our bedroom.

Somehow, he got sandwiched between our front door and our metal/screen door, and Josh didn't even know he did it. The girls started giggling, and pointing out the fact that Jetta was in the door, and Josh was positive that Jetta had ran off. But sure enough, I looked out our window on the door and there he was, looking back at me pitifully.

He was probably thinking something like, "I can't believe you idiots just locked me between two doors."

He sounds like a squirrel when he's happy.

But he does really stupid things like jumping on my counters. You'd think he'd learn, first of all, there is never anything good up there. And second, I get mad when he's up there, and he doesn't like me when I'm mad. He rubs up against my legs when he knows I'm angry at him, licks my hands, and purrs as if to tell me how sorry he is, and how much he wants to have a treat. Always self-motivated.

It's true.

No comments: