Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Curtains and cats

I have been looking for curtains for the office and my bedroom. I'm an extremely picky person when it comes to furnishing my home. But the price also has to be right. Sometimes I break down and pay the high price for something I absolutely love, or I convince myself that it will go on sale and I will be the super sale shopper and wait until it does. Then I never go back because usually I forget that I am a super sale shopper.

I found these,






I love the sheer in the middle. I want them in black, which they have.







But I'm not impressed enough to pay the price. Not yet anyways. It might be forgotten.

And with how my window is made, I might have to cut them down to the size of my window and hem them, which I think would take away the total effect of the curtains.

My cat just got into the girls milk glasses and spilled them. Sometimes I really love my cat because he's quirky and amazing, but he drives me crazy when he gets on the table, or attacks the christmas tree.

Yeah.

My cat attacks our christmas tree and it's not even decorated. What is he going to do when I put ornaments on it?

No comments: