Monday, November 12, 2007

My cat has mad jumping skills

Jetta can jump up 3 feet in the air to get up on the counter, where he knows he doesn't belong. I thought that counter was safe since there were no chairs or any ledges he could leap from, but no. Nothing is safe anymore. Now that I think about it I guess he's been practicing, since our bed is irregularily high off the ground. It was originally a waterbed frame, which are naturally higher off the ground with storage underneath. We put a mattress on top of it and wa-la super queen sized bed without sea sickness.

We don't let him sleep in our bed at night. He's become really possessive during the day when he naps on our bed. Gives me dirty looks like I shouldn't be coming into the room at all.

He's working on trying to open doors too. He knows you can pop open a door that isn't properly shut all the way by sliding his paw underneath the door.

He's an eternal 3 year old.

No comments: