Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My cat likes to play tricks.

We have bi-fold closet doors. I am constantly closing closet doors so I wouldn't be surprised if Jetta got stuck once or twice in the closet. But have no fear. He has learned to open bi-fold doors. I'm never in the closet when he does it, but I'm guessing that he pushes his paw against the inside of the door and it opens just enough for him to peek his head out. I've seen him stick his head out the door and watch me, watching him.

He likes to play games like that. The moment we are ready to go outside, he bolts for the front door so we have to coax him to go back inside.

He sneeks into the girls room at night when he knows full well that he's going to get kicked out.

He runs for the workroom door downstairs and suddenly is very quiet, hoping that I will leave him in there, so he can yowl at me to open the door and let him out.

He runs to use the litter box when I am cleaning it out. And if it is not cleaned out about every other day, he will nip and cry at you until it is done.

He will sit at the office window and yowl at the bus stop kids, because he wants to be outside with them.

He's really not that bad of a cat, minus getting on the table and attacking the christmas tree. It's like he has ADD for cats. He gets plenty of attention just from the girls alone.

He just likes to play tricks on us.

No comments: