Thursday, July 28, 2005

Diapers are a problem sometimes

Traveling has been weighing hard on my mind lately. I can't wait until the girls are at a good age to travel. Right now, Dar has a hard time going places, (she has a hard time doing anything, she's 2.) and I really want to be sure that I can handle all three at one time just to ensure their safety while we travel.

Right now they just have too many needs to once, for it to be possible for me to travel with them. I really want to visit my Aunt Marion in Georgia before it's too late. But I don't want to take 3 monsters either. And I know I've bred three huge monsters ready to take over cities and take prisoners. And why should I think that they will get better as they get older? I'm just hoping to be out of diapers, and they will be able to dress themselves without my assistance. Is that too much to ask?

Somehow the diapers seem endless, but I don't see any 5 year olds in diapers.

No comments: