Saturday, July 30, 2005

Cats in diapers.

Oh, this is so nice. We took the girls over to Josh's grandparents house last night, and now the older 2 are sleeping in. Cassie was up I think at 730, but I didn't get up until 8 probably closer to 830. She was playing in the bedroom quietly, so it wasn't like she was crying and suffering in there.

I had a weird dream about cats and I put them in diapers. (think I'm a little diaper logged?) I thought it was normal until the end of my dream, and thought, I've seen plenty of cats out of diapers, and gave it a try. Must not have anything interesting going on my life. It's true, I don't.

Give me about 4 years, when all the girls are in school, and I won't be able to blog all I've done throughout my days. With that last thought, I'm going to enjoy sitting around today, and playing with my kids, while I can.

No comments: