Thursday, March 02, 2006

Day to day stuff.

We say the Catholic prayer for dinner time and the girls love it. A few weeks ago, Cassie started saying it with us. Let me tell you, it is hilarious to hear her say words like bounty and Amen. Then the girls all clap and say Amen 50 million times. Cassie gets so excited about it that she forgets that she's hungry. I took some video of it, just so we remember it.

Laurel is turning into quite the kid. She's acting like a regular kid, which isn't the way I raised her. She is actually answering me in a normal way, not just Pungeze (the girls have their own language). It is so weird that she will be five this summer.

Although sometimes I can't wait until she's 20, like right now, she is whining about a book she can't find. That is really annoying, but I have to remind myself she is only four and she deserves my patience. Well she found her book, so I'm going to go read it to her.

No comments: