Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Subway guy #2

I forgot. I have yet another subway guy. Seems like the only interesting guys I meet are subway guys.

This one however, I went to school with. In fact I talked to him periodically. He lives right around the corner from me. And still does... Anyways, so I get into random conversations with Subway guys. And I finally got over my shyness and asked if he was still living out here. He's like yeah, Oh, your Jeff's sister right?

Jeff's sister.

Let me repeat that.

Jeff's sister.

Not Mel, not the funny girl with crazy hair styles, or I had a crush on you in high school or cello chick or anything like that. No, I am Jeff's sister. I talked to the guy more often than Jeff ever would have. Which goes to show you who is the more prolific Kingsbury of the family. The face you can't forget.

That's right.

Jeff.

Can't I be remembered because I'm lovable or by some kind of attribute? Even if it's evil.

No I will now be called Jeff's sister. I won't answer to Mel anymore. That's it. I will forever be known as Jeff's sister... Josh's wife... Laurel's, Adara's, or Cassie's mom... Tonie's daughter... sister-in-law, grand-daughter, niece, aunt, friend and one day someone's grandma.

Yeah I have a name.

Just look at the top of my blog if you've forgotten it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOu and those subway guys. Maybe if you go in enough they will start knowing your name and even remember your order. that would be cool. wouldn;t have to say anything just walk in and they will be like "hey its that cutie Mel and she orders whatever lets make it for her." ok so maybe that won't happen but man would that cool if it did?