Sunday, February 27, 2005

Too serious

My husband complained I was being too serious when I write.

I love faint hints of smelly goodness. I have this body wash that I love to use, even if I am the only one that smells it on me, hey thats okay. I don't like most perfumes though, and frankly, neither does my husband.

So I usually have this faint hint of sugary smell to me lately, if anyone will get close enough to me to smell it, I don't know, it makes me calm and appriciate everything. I should wear more of it when I visit my in-laws. Maybe I'll just slather it on enough so it fills the whole house, and everyone will be peaceful and tranquil. What a nice visit that would be......

Enough dreaming. Its really interesting how smell effects people. I guess there was a study done on it, that certain smells attract men and women together. I can recall a case when my brother refused to date someone, based on what they smelled like. Not that it was a bad smell, just totally turned him off. My husband seems to crave my smell, he constantly tells me that I smell good. So smell your mate, don't be too obvious about it though...I don't think they will appriciate it very much if you keep sticking your nose in their face. I like it when Josh hugs me and as a sidenote says, ooh, you smell good today.

Wow, I'm halirious today. Sometimes I laugh out loud at some random thought I have, usually during a moment of silence, and people look at me weird. Half of them I'm sure think, why are you so happy? Some, are you laughing at me? And others, why are you laughing??? Sometimes I explain, but usually its way too involved, so I just say I had a funny thought, its hard to explain. And when I do explain, all those quarters and halves, give me a really weird look like, you're nuts. I guess I have a weird sense of humor.

No comments: