Monday, February 28, 2005

Crazy, I'm thinkin, as long as the world is round....

I'm bummed today. I don't know what I did to get this way. It might be that it is snowing again, and I really want spring to get here. I know, I know, it's February. Yeah, we'll blame it on the weather.

I'm frustrated with life at the moment. It's just one of those days. One of those weeks. I'm tired of being the safety net mom who takes care of everything, and doesn't step out of her "life" to just be herself. It's like I'm pinned down to this life, and I want to break free and just.....I don't know what I'd do! Maybe that's just it. I don't know where I'm going. All I can see is me in a house for the next 18 years wrestling and fighting to be myself, and failing miserably. Is that really the reality of my life?

I just hope I don't crack and go crazy.

No comments: