Thursday, August 11, 2005

Liar

I know I haven't blogged lately, but I just don't have a lot to say. Okay that's a lie. I've got to have something to say but I don't know what. Alright, that's a lie too.

Josh just got home, and complained that I sat down at the computer to write after having it all day long. Actually, I haven't even thought about the computer today, so really it's an object of not thinking. So goes my life.

Yeah, I'm not the smartest one in the bunch (bunch of what?!) but there is some obvious reason I am here. Besides the fact that I take care of my kids, and really I don't even feel like I do that. They take care of themselves more or less. Tell me when they need things and so on.

Okay I lied a little, this week I have been so tired (and lazy) that it seems like I am crapping up my unpaid day job. Maybe I will get some motivation tomorrow, and get something done.

I'm just one big fat liar today. And I don't mean big and fat as in the reality sense, I know I'm not the skinniest one of the bunch (of whoevers) and quite frankly I really don't care about the fake lies I've been telling. So really I lied again. Bring out the soap.

So I'm one medium average liar today. Is that better???

No comments: