Saturday, August 27, 2005

M&M's

Not much today. I cleaned out some of the garage, and started to get Josh's tools out and in the pole barn, which when he got home, we put it back together out there. He was pretty excited about this project.

I have been somewhat unsuccessfully trying to clean out the garage. Well it wouldn't be so bad if we didn't have enough crap to fill a house that is already filled with my mom's stuff. So it sits in the garage in hope that something will break and brought in for use. (Yes this has happened pretty often. We have our coffee pot in, our microwave was for a while anyways, deep fryer, that is before it got fried, and so on.)

I cleaned out boxes and boxes of kids stuff, and rearranged things so we have one "too big for the girls" box. I got out Laurels school clothes. They weren't school clothes until this week, but hey...whatever.

That's it for me, been too busy thinking about boxes than what's for dinner. That is a lot easier for women to forget food than men, I've noticed. I guess that could be a good thing, instead of me sitting here eating Twinkies all day.

I really don't like Twinkies, so moot point. But M&M's always strike my fancy.

I just might be your friend forever if you get me a bag of M&M's.

No comments: