Wednesday, August 31, 2005

It's Christmas today.

I've been waiting for September, not only does the paycheck come on the first, but it's Jeff's and Mom's birthday this month. That's not the only reasons, Laurel goes to preschool, and I'm trying to get excited about the fact that summer is over. Summer is my favorite time of year, although fall is nice too.

It's means it's time to start thinking about the holidays (yuck) and that doesn't thrill me too much. I rather be random when it comes to holidays. Like it is Christmas today. That would be fun, so unexpected and unpredicted. Totally random.

That would make it much more fun for everyone I think. Random Christmas. I mean why not? No one knows when the birth of Christ was anyways.

It probably won't go over too big with those traditionalists I guess. But I'm pretty sure you could post it on the news and radio that it's officially Christmas today, so it gets to almost everyone.

Then we could give the 25th of December back to the pagans to celebrate. It was theirs to begin with anyways.

Random Christmas. That's hilarious. It cracks me up.

Almost more than the beheaded chicken I see every day when I run. I've got to get a picture of that.

No comments: