Saturday, August 13, 2005

Newsy blah blah

Today was really good. Although Mint Fest was somewhat middle of the road, we went out with Bj and Melissa, and had some really good conversations. I love that.

And come on, the irish pub at eastwood towncenter had pepsi products. What a rip off. If I'm going to get a rum in coke, I want it with coke. Geez, get it straight. Although they had my favorite rum, so one point for them.

Yee-ha.

I decided today that it was a good thing that my parents named me Melanie. Simply because I look and act like a Melanie. I just don't look like a Francis or Juanita, you know. I'm definately a Mel. And that's all good.

I never thought that I was a Mel until I turned 16 or so. I was never worthy of my name until then or something. Before 16 I think (deep down inside) you just want to be someone else, and don't quite understand that you can be someone totally unique, although not always likable, but different. Different is good.

Oh yeah, I'm in an easy going mood. It was a good night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you're drunk. I mean....in an easy going mood.

- Jeff