Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Bonus

Well one really great thing came out of our weekend, and that is our toilet doesn't rock anymore. However, it leaks now, so it's been shut off for this week until we can get around to fixing it. Hopefully the other one will hold up to the pressure.

I've never been the type of person to make a huge thing out of something little. And I don't just ask for advice like I should, I am just too stubborn, (and proud for that matter.) But when it becomes a problem that could hurt many people, I start reacting and asking for advice.

I hate being an adult most times, I'd just rather sneak away from problems and forget they exist. Josh is not like that at all. Unless it has to do with housework, then he's all for the sneaking away part.

I think we all want to sneak away sometimes.

Like the people I love who turn the other direction when they see Josh and I coming. I find it kind of funny, in a way, and I wonder if it's me or Josh they are avoiding. Why not face us and say I don't want to talk to or see you ever again, or something solid and blunt like that. I doubt I'll cry when I've been slammed like that, but it makes the situation a lot easier, instead of the whole crowd parting like the red sea to avoid us. It gets a little obvious after a while.

And that would be why I want nothing to do with people. I really don't give them a chance to find out who I am, because I find most are too caught up in their own worlds to have room for me. So why bother? I'm just too huge and complicated to be separated into the "friends" category. I'll be honest, you are going to hate me, you'll love me, you'll want to spit at me, and at the same time want to know what I think about something. I just am not a simple person. I belong in the "friends" "enemies" "listener" "You're going to hate me advice giver," well pretty much anywhere, I just have a lot of different things about me. And oh did I mention "hand me over to the devil on a platter, so he can kill me" kind of "friend".

And somehow, the idea of being a hermit still appeals to me. I like me. If someone else does too, hey, bonus.

Yeah, by the way, this isn't a plea for everyone to tell me they like me, (so don't line up all at once) just let me know if you don't, it'll make it easier on both of us.

LOL

Whatever.

Oh that was fun.

No comments: