Monday, September 12, 2005

Highlights of my running route, Part 3: The story of Ransom Reed.

Here's the story of Ransom Reed. Posted by Picasa


Ransom Reed is the poor man that now lives on the corner of a busy intersection. His body lays in the path of oncoming cars, and his feet get run over every single time a car passes by. I even managed to step on him, last week, quite accidently when I stepped off the road for a car to pass by. Sorry Ransom.

I've heard it told that even way back when, (in the 70s) his headstone (we hope his head isn't getting run over.) kept getting busted because drunk drivers would run into it. I hope Ransom had a really easy life, because his afterlife hasn't looked too good.

However he gets a new tombstone every few years or so, how's that for nice???

No comments: