Friday, September 30, 2005

Ramble, ramble, ramble.

You know, I notice so many thing about other people, especially people I don't know that I want to just walk up to them and tell them what's wrong. I'll be like the All-Knowing Lady or something, but with a cooler name.

Except for the whole other people don't want to know that they have problems, so they ignore that they are selfish, lazy, the list could go on forever. And since I am not part of the "friend" category or whatever, I would be the worst one to tell them. So I stay silent.

I'm curious why God gave me this gift. To someone horribly blessed with natural popularity, it would be an awesome gift. You could shape millions of people lives and help them change for the greater good. And no one would hate you! What could be better?!

God knows I love to learn these things, about human character in general. And today I just was being outrageously outgoing, I said hi to people that I haven't talked to in years, (before, I would shy away and embarrassingly shuffle my cart around the store) I teased an older guy who was in line with me (when I usually just don't talk to, well, anyone) It reminded me of my dad and my mom and my brother for that matter... Yeah everybody talks and teases (with complete strangers!) in my family, except for me.

Well, today, black sheep no more.

We'll see.

Adios.

No comments: