Saturday, September 24, 2005

It's "called" a supply line.

Yeah I forgot about this until mom and I were just talking about it. And my mom thought I was lying, but oh well I'll tell it anyways (it IS the truth, it really happened).

Josh and his dad were fixing the toilet, as I so told you a few days ago or so. So we had to pick up a part to fix it, which happened to be a hose for the water line. So we got it all measured out and found out how many hoses there are for these, which we thought it was standard, everyone we talked to did. (Just goes to show you can't do what everyone does.) We go to check out and this guy runs it across the scanner, and tells my mom the price and all that. Mom writes out a check. "Who do I make it out to?" she asks. "Lowe's." (Yes for 2 bucks and some obscure little cents....) "And what is that part called?" "A toilet hose!" I pipe out. The cashier looks at me and says, "It's "called" a supply line." He must of thought I was a really stupid blonde because he gave me a dumb look.

But I bet really stupid blondes who think they can fix toilets come into Lowe's all the time.

Okay, well it's funny to me and no one else.

So what else is new?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I so would have said the same thing. i would have laughed my butt off if i was there. i love those moments when people get annoyed you don;t know the "proper" name.

Hugs
Sammi