Friday, September 16, 2005

To be continued rant

I finally got Josh out to bike ride with me early this morning. We will see how he feels later today. (To be continued)

Don't you just hate to be continues? You wait for so long anyways to see some show and then it has to be continued and you never see the next part until you've seen the first part like 10 times, and finally get to see the second part at the most inconvenient time, but you sit down anyways because you haven't seen it and you want to just get the whole thing over with.

Most times it's just not worth it.

Not that I really watch much tv, because I really don't, but to be continues are just annoying, why not just make a movie instead?!

I can remember going for weeks with 5 to be continues, and that was the summer that my brother and I spent in my mom's boyfriends basement, watching tv and drinking a ton of his pop. And let me tell you, he got off cheap, we were just that easy to please. Anyways, that was probably the most relaxing summer I ever had, watching re-runs of Welcome back, Kotter. And any Nickelodeon show we could get our hands on, (and that was the In Living Color and Saved by the Bell era, which we actually didn't watch, but that's just how long ago it was...)

Yeah I feel old, just for the pure fact that, that particular summer was 10 years ago.

I'm really not that old yet. And I don't plan on feeling old until I hit 80, then I just deserve to feel my age.

I'm done. No to be continued's here.

No comments: