Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Everything

I know I haven't been consistant in blogging, and honestly, I keep looking at the blank blogger screen and sit here for a very long time thinking about what I can write, with my mind just as blank as the screen before me.

It's really chilly here today. I thought that I would welcome the cold for great running weather, but I've forgotten how much it goes straight to your bones and you never really warm up. No, I much prefer the rainy weather to this.

I love Laurel being at school. I love the fact that I have 2 kids to dedicate my time to and that at the end of the day, I get to take a breather, and mom watches the other 2 while I pick-up Laurel. Laurel cries right now when she leaves, because she doesn't want to leave preschool. But hey, there are downsides to everything.

Dar seems to be benifiting from this too, on Tuesdays and Thursdays, it's like she becomes the oldest sister and she's been helping me out and just growing up. It's been nice, actually. She is going to be so excited to go to preschool the year after, since she already plays with kids pretty well (for a two year old).

Yeah this is rather informational, but hey, I can't be everything to everybody.

No comments: