Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Phases

Everything I do is in phases. It's so odd. I'm not sure if it's because I just can't focus for more than days at a time on one thing, or I just need to change what I do just that often.

A week ago I was writing out song ideas like mad. Then a couple days later I got into trying to play someone else's music, somewhat proficiently. Yesterday I started listening to new songs, and the songwriting went down the tubes, however I still want to play, so hey, whatever. I always want to play music, so at least that's something consistent.

Craziness.

It is so weird that it is 130 right now, it seems like I just got out of bed, at 8 something this morning. The day has been just that way today.

Oh and I feel so much better today too. I wasn't really feeling myself these last few days, I was half sick, half suffering from a bee sting that encompassed my whole upper arm. Not that everyone wants to hear the story but hey, that's the shortest version I've got. The bee got what he wanted. I suffered. It's all good. Now. I wasn't too thrilled about it 2 days ago.

Wow. I better stop writing before I start ranting or something crazy like that.

No comments: