Tuesday, September 06, 2005

That was girly.

Today is our parent meeting for Laurel, and I admit, I'm a little bit nervous myself. It's not that she can't handle preschool, just I'm not sure I can let her go for a day, by herself. If she gets hurt, I'd like to be there to comfort her. But I can't hold on forever, and I don't want her character to be endangered because I (selfishly) want to keep her near me.

It looks like such a gorgeous day out, but I know it is colder than I want it to be. I'm not ready to give up t-shirts and don jackets just yet.

The girls have these flower pot cups, that the straw is in the shape of a flower, and they look so adorable drinking out of these cups. Little girls drinking out of flowers, I don't know, it's just cute. Sugar and spice and everything nice, well except for that one time she....

That was gushy, I guess becoming a mom just made me more girly than I ever wanted to be. I'm not saying chick flicks are my thing, just I have more girlish tendencies.

And I find that I'm loving every second of it.

No comments: