Friday, September 09, 2005

Here comes the sun....da, da, da, da

Wow. It's get back at Katrina day in the world of blogs. Either that or everyone is trying to be like someone else (and no one knows who started it). I can't even begin to count how many I've read today replicating just this.

My view hasn't changed. In fact, I think I might be more annoyed that it's taken a political turn, and that I'm not seeing more politicians out there getting their hands dirty. I really can't say anything, because I haven't given a thing to the relief efforts either. So I'm no better. It's like voting. If you don't vote, don't complain. You had your chance to have a say who is going to be one of the leaders of this country or what miliage will go through. Just like if I decided to give, I could start to complain.

But you know. Is that really the right thing to do?

Ah, seems like I've turned myself into the prime example.

Actually, I did it on purpose. Who cares if there were high percentage of abortion clinics in that area of New Orleans??? I think Jesus himself would live in that area just to have a chance to talk to those people. Isn't that what he did while he was here? I doubt he would go and live with Billy Graham or John Haggy, I mean come on. I think it's a sad thing that we as Christians didn't realize the chance we had to talk to those people before it happened. Not that God "wiped" it out. Like I said. God is just. He knows what He's doing. And if it gets millions of people to look at how frivilous their lives are and start changing.... Hey, whatever. I'm not here to tell God what to do. He already knows what He's doing. I'm going to leave it up to Him.

So for anyone who is clueless to what I've said. I don't believe for a second that God sent Katrina for the damnation of the hellbound. Oh, that was quotable. A Melism. And if He did, (and I'm wrong) that is His choice. While I don't understand why He did it, I understand and accept that it happened. We could go on for years, decades of why it happened. Who knows. And really, who cares what we over-analize. God knew about it, it is in His timing, and that's it.

And if I'm so sure of my faith and get to go to heaven, I just might ask God why it happened.

No comments: