Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Everything today.

Well today is my brother's birthday, you'd think with how far back I can remember, that I would remember when he came home with us. But I don't. Maybe I just didn't want him.

I can remember what our house looked like when I was a year old. Who knows why I decided to take a picture of our living room in my head and my sister coming down the hall. For whatever reason, it stuck.

I always have to get up in the middle of a blog, and this time I danced across the room and got the girls going.

Oh! Laurels first day of preschool is today, so I only have Dar and Cassie. So weird not having Laurel here, but I could get used to it. Josh had a harder time dropping her off than Laurel did. I guess Laurel walked into the room and one of the little girls came up to her and said, Hi Laurel! I saw you yesterday! And they started playing together, talking about how the other girl got to ride a bus. Then another girl came into the classroom and she ran up to Laurel and hugged her. And the three started playing, and I guess the little boy that used to be our next door neighbor was following Laurel around. What a socialite, without even trying! I wish I was so effortless!

Cassie started singing today, it's a lot of muffled words, but at least she is giving it a try. And I can recognize her words, somewhat.

That's it for today.

No comments: