Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Child labor

Dar just walked up to me and slapped me on the shoulder. I turned to see her plucking a bug off my back and even throwing it away. How is that for service?

My brother taught Laurel how to get a coke from the outside fridge for him, so my mom thought it would be great if she could use that trick. She asked Laurel to get her a coke, and Josh was like yeah I want one too. Guess who got their drink? Yup, my mom did.

Seriously I'm not teaching them to be servants or maids. Just take a look at our house. It's a mess. But it's funny to see when they pick up habits like that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait till they are old enough to do the dishes and laundry!! That is SWEET!

Anonymous said...

That's right. Get me a Coke. Mel, I'm so happy you update your blog. It's nice to have something to read when I get online.

- Jeff