Thursday, June 02, 2005

Disclaimer: May insight change in religion (though I doubt it).

Today looks like another gorgeous day, however I am staying inside. I got a slight burn from yesterday. Laurel bronzed up like the Greek Goddess she is. I don't think Greek Goddess's have scratches, bug bites or any other form of owies though. So maybe she's not such a Greek Goddess after all. =)

Actually my mom usually talks to a co-worker who always says "You're a goddess," or something to do with being a goddess. So as a joke, mom bought this book that was titled Finding the Goddess Within You. Without even reading it.

Jeff picks up the book and starts flipping through it, and its all about finding your zen and femininity, very femi-nazi good reading. (That was sarcastic by the way, it had the quality of a romance novel) He gets towards the back and they start really detailing how to "pleasure" a woman, and all the while Jeff is reading this out loud. Needless to say my mom burst into this bright shade of red and threw away the book, instead of giving it to her co-worker. Good idea, mom.

So my previous experiences with Goddess's haven't been nearly as good as I hoped. Thank goodness I wasn't thinking about converting.

No comments: