Monday, June 06, 2005

Yesterday, was our first softball game, and actually we didn't do too bad. We lost 7-6. I got 3 hits in, 2 singles (one could have possibly been a double) and one that was a fluke that the outfielder caught it. Ah well. I hit the ball, that was all I was hoping for anyways. Plus I got to play first base, which I don't think I've ever had an infield position in my life. So maybe I'm not as bad of a softball player as I thought. I'm not going to bank any hopes on it though.

It is a gorgeous sunny day, yes michiganders, I think it's finally summer.

Next week is my birthday, which seems really odd to me. When you're a kid, you almost wait in expectation for it, and this year, it really just creeped up on me. Life is going by way too fast for me right now. The kids are getting too big.

Even though it's going by so fast; for once, I'm loving every minute of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OY speaking of birthday's anything tweaking your interest? stickers, gum, dirty gym socks? hehe just kidding on the last one. don't say no gift because think who you are talking to. no one gets by Me without a b-day present. talk to ya later.