Friday, June 24, 2005

Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

This hit home today.

Thanks Jeff. You are right. The girls do need me now.

In fact the last few days haven't been too bad with the girls. Yesterday mom locked herself out of her car, (I won't make too many jokes about it, mom) and so we rescued her and took her an extra key set. We decided to head over to Ceaserland, and for any of you who don't know what it is, it's a Little Ceasers playground. Pizza, playground, take the kids when you have tons of time because they won't want to leave. And it's not anything fancy by any means. It was when I was kid, but then my perceptions tend to be skewed. Anyways we had a good afternoon and even got Laurel out of there without crying. I ended up bribing her with a token we had found on the floor, (she likes coins) so she could add it to her collection of whatever.

Laurel just cried out a minute ago. I walked into the bedroom and here she was struggling to get her arm into the sleeve of her pjs. Very hot long sleeved thermal pjs. So I helped her with her last arm and she looks up at me and asks "Good job with pants???" I laughed and said, "You did a really good job with getting on your pants. Aren't you going to be hot?" "Nope."

Okay...

No comments: