Wednesday, June 29, 2005

MY Jeff. I guess I miss him. A little.

My sister and I have this running joke this week about Jeff being my brother or hers. I told her that she was only borrowing MY brother this week, and I'd like him back. It's been fun.

However, Jeff ended up getting Samuel to sleep. He's was a natural. What can I say, my girls might have done him some good after all. Considering he likes to teach them all sorts of irrelevant things. Although getting cokes for us is rather nice.

Dar started popping out more words. Sausage and suit is among just a few. She just figured out that if you ask with even one word instead of whining for something that she has a greater possiblity of getting it faster. If at all.

I have good girls. Very active, but good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

MY brother is so sweet. He emptied all mt little trashes, took out the big trash, cleared the dishes and scraped the leftover yucky corn cobs in the trash, put a laundry basket for his dirty clothes in his closet...WAIT!!! maybe this isn't our brother after all, OH NO!! Its some imposter who looks like our brother!!! Help Mel!!! Help!

Anonymous said...

It's all about who can get you a Coke. Never forget that. And I can't wait to hear the monster talking. Maybe terrible threes weren't in her future....

- Jeff

Mel said...

While your at it big sis, why don't you teach MY brother to do the dishes?