Monday, June 27, 2005

Mostly kid stuff

I'm planning on going outside and playing in the kid's whale pool. And I'm sure I'll have a few followers as well. My girls are good at splashing and chasing, and even made up a new game yesterday sliding off the plastic side into the pool. Summer is rough.

Considering it's almost 1, I'm surprised we aren't out there right now. Well we had lunch, half a lunch maybe, I kinda burnt it to the pan. Really I didn't want to be cooking at all (since when do I want to cook???) and there was too much going on, all at once, for me to be cooking. I don't burn things as much as I used to.... You'll never hear me say I am a fabulous cook. Unless I'm being totally sarcastic. Seriously.

The only time Cassie has been taking naps is when we are in a vehicle. Otherwise she gets really crabby, and luckily we've been going out almost everyday so she can get some rest. On the flip side, Dar has been taking naps regularly which is super nice, since she is a bear when she gets irritated. Makes me want to take a nap for her.

And Laurel has been picking on everybody. Doesn't matter who you are, or what you have, she will pick and keep at you 'til you blow a fuse and then she'll cry because you got angry.

However you can pick any of them up and they'll cuddle you for quite some time. That's nice. Especially when there is only one on your lap that you can dedicate your time to. Sometimes I wonder if I have enough alone time with each one of them. I guess we will see when they are all grown up.

No comments: