Saturday, June 04, 2005

Random once again with no purpose but to fill the page.

I've been busy today, I got a lot more painting done, stepped on a bee, went out to Chinese, and the waitress was one of those happy ones, (in my experience I either get the bubbly happy Chinese person or the hate, angry at the world, bored out of their mind, Chinese person. They are always extremists, I must attract extremists.) Anyways she forgot what Josh was drinking. She came up and laughed, like only Chinese teenaged girls do, and got the right kind. I love them. They are just so hilarious.

Wow. Josh just walked up to me and asked, "How blogs it?"
I said, "It blogs."
"Bloggen," he says.

Tomorrow is our first softball game. We practiced a whole one hour and are tossed into the games. Yeah, we're pros.

I'm not really too concerned about winning anyways, I just want to play. Winning is just bonus. I'd like to hit the ball at least once, and preferably in the outfield. Now I'm getting picky.

No comments: