Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Florida

I can't believe that in less than 2 weeks we will be in Florida. I can't wait to see the kids face that there is something different than Michigan. Laurel is the only one who has been out of state before.

So we've been planning little things for the girls, we got them a few Disney figurines for the plane. And mom got them an airport coloring book, so they are excited for the plane ride. Of course I taught them the states so they know that we aren't in Michigan anymore (and no they don't have Dorothy's ruby red slippers). I'm sure they don't understand fully what they are up for but it's going to be great. They'll be excited to go to the pool and often.

So I'm suppose to read a book about Disney and the tricks and trades of the parks for the little kids. We've been to Disney hundreds of times, but I still get excited each time I go. We still look at the old maps of the parks and I just can't explain it. It's just one of those things I really look forward to. Even if I have to wait a whole year.

No comments: