Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Severe shyitis

I really worked hard today. Got a lot of painting out of the way, and I am so glad it is Wednesday! I officially started my week out today, since Josh had the weekend off until tuesday. And it was a really good weekend. I can't even begin to explain all that went on.

I've been really enjoying painting this week. It's very relaxing for me to go outside and see a work in progress and get little projects done. Today I did the shutters and I was so proud of myself when I got done.

Dar fell asleep on the couch this afternoon, which is amazing, since the girl seems to never sleep.

Somedays I say really ridiculous things. Not exactly that I don't think before I speak, but I don't think about how other people will take it. Like when I write, sometimes it seems like it has a negative conotation, and that's not what I mean at all. So I used to just not speak at all, so other people would think of me with no negative qualities. But then I noticed that other people when I would meet them again, wouldn't remember who I was. I didn't make an impact at all, I was basicly invisible.

Now, although I might have a negative impact sometimes, I am working on it. Got the guts, now I just have to work on my words. Just recovering from severe shyness. I didn't know it was such a disease.

No comments: