Thursday, June 30, 2005

Part two: I never win when it comes to my in-laws

I am so glad I did the right thing for once. I asked them to forgive me and I'm sure that I confused the heck out of them, but I know I did my part.

Never in a million years did I think that I would confront someone when I was wrong, to say I was wrong. Especially my in-laws. I know I've known them for a good 8 years. But you really don't know people sometimes, no matter how often you see them or talk to them. You get a faint hint of who they are, but can never grasp their true personality. One day they just might open up.

And who knows what I am going to do next to surprise people.

Thank you God for making me unique and changeable.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Apologizing is good. I hope you didn't just say "I'm sorry" and leave it at that. I hope you explained yourself and why you were frustrated. If you didn't, I think there's still some more communicating to do. A good first step though.

- Jeff

Mel said...

No I said first of all I wanted to be forgiven. Explained the situation and closed by repeating the want for forgivness.

They didn't know what to say. Except that I didn't have to feel that way.

Not like I could help it.