Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Car

Of all the craziness, and wading through the weird stuff of my life, our car finally died on us yesterday, after trying to hurtle Josh off the road. We knew what kind of car we wanted, so we got a new car last night. We get it on Wednesday. Josh had already figured out our budget, (which I already knew, since I manage it) and he found our influx money I like to keep for the just in cases. He laughed when I told him that it wasn't that we couldn't afford it, we could, I just didn't want to afford it.

I can't believe we found a car that fits all of us, and I mean all of us as in me, Josh, and our three carseat babies. If you're in the market for a car, it is really rare to find one that fits 3 carseats. We went to the dealership that Josh worked at earlier this year, they gave us a really good deal. They already know that we'll be repeat customers, we like to support our local businesses. I guess most people don't even think like that. Let me know when you find some.

No comments: