Monday, March 21, 2005

I don't think I could ever write a book. I am not consistent enough to keep it together. It really takes a lot for me to stay focused on one idea. I would probably have to categorize everything until one title so I could come back to the topic and write a little more. Scatterbrained.

I couldn't make a movie either. I wouldn't know what to say, and it would come out stupid and lame. I once made a movie for Spanish class and wrote the script. Not that we knew that much Spanish, and I was really good at figuring out how to use words, I just couldn't for the life of me put my words into an easy and interesting script. So we stood there, said our como estas, and it was very lame. We got a B. I guess that's something. I'm surprised that the teacher kept doing the project, considering there is only so many ways to say Soy excelente!

So here I am, talentless.

Okay, it's not the truth. I've got hidden talents. Yeah, that's it. Kinda like hidden mickeys at Disney world. You look all over the theme parks and try to find hidden mickeys that the cast has hidden in paintings, tree structures, cement, anywhere. My brother wants to work at Disney World. I don't think he will ever leave home. Well, unless he gets married, then he might, but I didn't, why should he? I'm kidding, we want to buy the house, my husband loves the property out here, and its a great location for us. Not too far from everything, but far enough to warm up your car.

See how I did that? So inconsistent! In one paragraph I managed to talk about talents, Disney world, my brother and his married life, buying the house AND warming up your car. That is one well structured fully rounded paragraph, I might as well have thrown in a couple of proverbs and a couple of gross sock stories to top it off.

There we go, my talent is inconsistency.

No comments: