Sunday, March 27, 2005

Happy Easter

Okay, so Easter wasn't so bad. I don't even know what to say. We showed off the car we just got. And it was pretty nice out so we let the girls play while we talked outside, of course all the elder people went back inside, and us young durable people withstood the gorgeous day. I talked a little to my sister in law, and actually had a human adult conversation. Maybe college has done some good in her. Time will tell.

However the tone of the whole day was positive, again. God just loves us that much. Even when I get angry and think the worst of Josh's parents, God still surprises me. I certainly don't hate my in-laws, but I find that I don't respect them either. I think since we lived with them and found out who they really are, it skews my perception of them. They do a lot of things I don't agree with, and quite plainly told us where our place was. Even if we have a problem, they don't want to be a part of anything we do, unless it has to do with the kids.

But I keep forgiving them. Even though they don't know what they do is wrong. Or that it hurts. I still forgive. 77 times 7 right?

Some days I wish I could lie and say that my life is picturesque, and don't really have a worry in the world. Most of the time, it feels like you're falling through life and you're wondering where the next plateau is. If there is a plateau. Have I ever hit a plateau???

I don't like being in such a roughshod mood. This is why I hate holidays.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not sure what to say. I just wish people were more willing to talk about there problems together. i know i have a problem with that but i haved worked on it. in school people wouldn't talk about what was bothering them so they couldnt work things out and maybe see they are both misunderstanding eachother. i know some things are better left unsaid or undiscussed because to many feelings can be hurt but sometimes they have to be. i like the pics. you put up and i am glad blogging is helping releive stress and other things. makes me want to start a journal because i can't express anger, or mad, or upset very well and writting would probably make it better. have a good month and see ya again probably in may since i think that is the next time i am home.

Mel said...

I never know what to say either, but I find this helps a lot because it gets it out and you start to understand people better. Next time you come home I can show you how to start one, it helps.