Sunday, March 27, 2005

You know after I wrote about my in-laws, just got it all out, I realized I wasn't angry anymore. It felt like the best freedom you could ever have. I hate to write about the pitfalls in my life, but I find that it makes me more real. I am more honest with myself. Of course, I prayed about it too, that may have had a little to do with it.

Craziness.

I know sometime my inlaws are going to read this and think the worst of me. And you know what, that's okay. At least I am being honest instead of hiding behind the usual wall of terror of what everyone thinks of me. Being that I will have to live the rest of my life knowing them, it is important to get along with them. For my kid's sake. If they weren't born, neither would my husband be, or my kids.

I guess God has to have something to test me with. I think I would rather have an obsession with dounts or something.

No comments: