Thursday, March 31, 2005

The Cass-anator

I already know what I'm going to do today, besides my usual dishes and things. I got a couple of song ideas late last night, and got up to write them down. I've been pretty good at this lately, instead of trusting that I remember them in the morning. Course lately I've been remembering that I usually don't remember the songs in the morning and so I drag myself out of bed, like my mind is going to let me sleep anyways.

Its one of those nights I wished I lived alone, so I can start playing the piano or whatever, at 2am. Yeah I'm pretty sure the rest of my family would not appreciate genius in the working, and I'd be publicly flogged... Ah well.... The things you do for love....and your backside.

Cassie reverted back to sleeping in the living room, instead of her crib, it makes mornings interesting. So everyone that gets up at 6 here, ends up waking up Cass, there just isn't any way around it. So we've had quite a few early morning and late nights. I'm surprised we aren't hallucinating or anything from lack of sleep. And yet, Cassie isn't much of a baby anymore, she's stumbling around like a drunken sailor, and more words are popping out. As well as teeth. She's getting way too big. Josh was just saying this morning that he wouldn't have a baby to cuddle anymore and that he would miss it. We are pretty sure that all we are going to have are our 3 girls. It's more than enough.

No comments: