Sunday, April 17, 2005

Baptisms

Josh got baptized!!!!

Well we were late getting on stage, because Laurel was suppose to be handed off to my mom, who wasn't there yet. So I handed her to Jeff, luckily he was there. But she cried when she saw we were on stage and she wasn't. So she came up with us for a while, and loved every second of her 15 minutes of fame. Eventually she got off stage when my mom got there. She always loves the spotlight and likes to steal the show as well. Rightfully so.

I wish I had a copy of what Josh said, I guess they are making copies of the testimonials. It would be nice to write what he had to say here.

So my moms friend, Pat came out to see Josh, I know she's been praying for him. And Barney and Melissa showed up as well. Awesome. I'm so glad everyone came to support Josh in his decision to actively follow Christ. Quite frankly, I couldn't find the right words in my prayers tonight, all I could say was, Thank You God. We have been so blessed, and I'm glad we can find the courage to be who we are, even when we are criticized for it, and we can still go on. Craziness, only God can get us through.

No comments: