Monday, April 25, 2005

Josh, Jeff, Jen, Laurel and I were riding in the car to church Saturday. Josh was turning onto 27 and I told him to watch out, since a lady pulled out from across the highway. Josh is like, it's okay, I'll pull into the right lane and she'll turn into the left. Yeah, I said, that's how its suppose to work, doesn't mean that she thought of it.

Then Jeff says, Jen always pulls into the right lane. Well, we get closer to church and Josh ends up turning into the left lane, after a right turn. He says, oh sorry Jen, and we all have our little laugh.

So we get out of church and Josh (why I let him drive again, I don't know) gets onto the highway near home, and again pulls into the left lane, from a right turn. This time I said, didn't you forget to apologize to Jen? Nah, Josh said, I'm not apologizing this time. Then we heard Jen in the back say, that's okay I wasn't planning on forgiving you anyways.

So Josh is being smart and decides to lane change....5 or 6 times, I told him that he was confusing the person behind us. So after about a minute, Jeff was telling another story, and from behind us, the Clinton County Sheriff pulls up and passes us. Jeff stops mid-sentance, and we all laugh, then Jeff says oh wow, now my story can't compare to this!

No comments: