Saturday, April 16, 2005

Today is the Day

Yup. Today Josh is getting baptized. I'm so excited for him.

Not too much going around here. The girls once again are getting a kick out of riding the lawnmower with Grandma this spring. We did a lot of cleaning up around here, and the yard looks great. I love spring. Minus the allergies, yes, my whole family has them.

My Cassie baby is getting too big, she's almost a year old! I want her to grow up, but I don't at the same time. I won't have that little baby to hold anymore. I'm sure there will be plenty of babies to hold, but it's not the same.

I finally ordered Bowling Alone, by Robert Putnam. We'll see how it is, I'm kinda curious how he thinks he can solve the problem of people getting involved.

Wow this isn't much of a blog today.

No comments: