Monday, April 04, 2005

What do you want to be?

I was wondering what everyone else wants to do with their lives. What are your ambitions and dreams?

I want my kids to be confident and not worry about the restrictions of this life. I want them to know they can be anything they want, and can accomplish anything. Be free.

I also want to travel and take the girls with me to show them the world. I think it would be fun to go to Greece, Italy, Israel, anywhere and everywhere. I've been to Scotland and I want to show them how awesome that is.

Everyone knows I like music, I want to study different types around the world. What influences each culture to write a certain way?

What do you want to be when you "grow-up?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to be HAPPY

Mel said...

Sounds good to me.